Shipmates Ahoy! Forum

A forum for people interested in ships and shipping
It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 9:22 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:25 am 

www sbobet888 Eden Hazard fully expects to be at Chelsea next season but says he is in no hurry to sign a new contract as he wants the club to prove their ambition by bringing in players capable of winning the Premier League. The 27-year-old's current deal expires in 2020 and Chelsea have been keen to tie him to the club amid persistent speculation about a move to Spain.

Chelsea finished fifth in the league, and while they have the chance to end the season on a high with Saturday's FA Cup final www sbobet888 against Manchester United, Hazard said the club must look to improve the squad for a title challenge. "I'm waiting for new players next season. I want good players, because I want to win the Premier League next season," Hazard told British media.

The Belgium forward said that his www sbobet888 next contract might be the last one he signs while he is in the prime of his career. "That's why I' m taking my time. It's something big, so I need to think about a lot of things. But one thing is for sure: I'm happy here," he added. "I think the FA Cup final is not my last game for Chelsea. It's the last game of the season, that's it. "